Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Busy Week...

This past week we had many reasons to celebrate. Bailey turned 3 months on Monday, and Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Friday. We didn't have a huge bash for Bailey because I had soccer practice and Nick was in crunch mode for his second CPA test which he took on Wednesday. We enjoyed a nice evening with the five of us (Grandma Blake and Dakota included).

Friday, Nick and I shared a lovely dinner at Veritas and then hung out with some friends at Yesterday's for a couple of drinks and some shuffleboard. Grandma watched Bailey and apparently they had a good time without us.

Today, I put Bailey in the Baby Bjorn and we took Dakota for a walk. They both did so good. Bailey even talked to me during most of the walk. Actually, I think she was talking to Dakota but either way it was precious. Tonight, we got to play a few games of washers on the new boards Nick built for us. Bailey had been spitting up all day (what's new) so we took her clothes off and just left her naked. We took her papasan chair outside with us and just wrapped her in a blanket. I felt a little like white trash with our naked baby in the front yard with us while we threw washers, but she had a blast. She LOVES to be outside! The neighbors even came over to see her and I didn't take her out of her papasan because I was a bit embarrassed of her nakedness. Of course I don't have pictures of ANY of the events of the week, but we did manage to take a few snapshots of random things. I will post them soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Bailey is so incredibly cute! Dakota, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blake Family Foursome

Blake Family Foursome
This is our first picture of the four of us. Laura Sue took it on her short, but sweet visit a couple of weeks ago. I stole the pic from her blog!