Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny Bailey

I know I haven't updated in a while, but I promise I will try to be better about it. Now that I am back at work and coaching soccer, the only thing I want to do when I get home is hold my little girl. Nick's Mom, aka Grandma, is staying with us and taking care of Bailey (and us) during the day. Needless to say, she is a lifesaver and Bailey loves her!

So we took Bailey to see the Easter Bunny for the first time and she did pretty good. The little outfit she has on says, "Baby's 1st Easter" and it has a fuzzy bunny tail and a cute little hat with rabbit ears. Oh my gosh...adorable! She started to cry a couple of times, but we were able to calm her down with face-making and goofiness on the opposite side of the camera.

A few of Bailey's new tricks include flying around the house, cleaning house in the Baby Bjorn, playing stand-up, sit-down, sticking out her tongue and laughing at just about anything her daddy does. Recently we started reading to her and although she doesn't have a clue what it says, she is captivated by the pictures for at least a short while. Bailey also watched her first movie the other night...Bolt! Well, she watched about 5 minutes of it, but she was totally into it. I knew she was going to be a dog person! Cute movie by the way.

Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute!!! it is official now, I need a day to come and visit her!

    ReplyDelete

Blake Family Foursome

Blake Family Foursome
This is our first picture of the four of us. Laura Sue took it on her short, but sweet visit a couple of weeks ago. I stole the pic from her blog!