Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally some pictures...


I finally took the hundred and something pictures off our camera tonight and found some hilarious and some just down right precious pictures to post. Wendy (Grandma) and I spent about an hour just looking at old pictures and wondering where time goes. She loves to smile and she is starting to talk A LOT! Wonder who she gets that from?



Apparently Grandma and Bailey like to play dress up when I'm at work because I found some pretty funny pictures of Bailey on the camera, but she always has on something different when I get home. Perhaps it is because Bailey 'likes' to spit up on at least three outfits a day...hmmm.



She doesn't have her own set of clubs yet, but she is already Daddy's little golfer.

2 comments:

Blake Family Foursome

Blake Family Foursome
This is our first picture of the four of us. Laura Sue took it on her short, but sweet visit a couple of weeks ago. I stole the pic from her blog!